Senior Environment Artist
Remote work or Allen, TX
The Senior Environment Artist will create high-quality game assets while working within technical constraints and art direction. They are comfortable communicating with leads and other environment artists to ensure cohesion in assets and level art. They are also proactive in solving problems and passionate about contributing ideas to improve the overall look of the project. Day-to-day tasks will include collaborating with other environment artists, concept artists and level designers to complete assets based on concept art and the needs of the project.
- 7+ years game industry experience
- Expert level with a 3d package (Max, Maya, or equivalent), Substance Painter, and Zbrush
- Experience building levels in Unreal 4
- Eye for high-quality, efficient asset creation and environmental storytelling
- Strong, proactive verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to receive and provide critique at a professional level
- Experience with performance and optimization processes
- Desire to work on a new, AAA sci-fi IP
- Candidates must be eligible for full-time work in the USA. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
- Blueprint experience
- Substance Designer experience
- Houdini experience
- Procedural environment experience
- 2D art skills
- Experience developing games on consoles
Interested in this position? Send us an email with the position title and your personal information and let’s talk!
Reach out to us at
You may also like
Our studio continues to expand. We are looking for talented, dedicated people who are interested in building high-quality, fun games. Here is a list of other current openings: