Senior Multiplayer Programmer
US-based remote work or Allen, TX
The Senior Multiplayer Programmer will have many years of experience working on multiplayer/connected games. They will architect, implement, and support systems for our games that move multiplayer and server development forward. They will be an authority and resource for best-practice multiplayer/server development. They will interact with other programmers and departments to determine the requirements and evolving needs for the systems they build. They must be passionate about both games and the craft of creating them. They will actively participate in our highly collaborative work environment and contribute to the mentoring and growth of the programming staff.
- 8+ years of programming experience on multiplayer/connected games ideally using Unreal Engine 4
- Experience launching and supporting scalable online/live service titles, particularly on PC and consoles
- In-depth knowledge of many areas of game development with a particular focus/expertise on multiplayer and server-related features
- Fluency in a variety of programming languages, including C#, C++, Java, and Go
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly and efficiently
- Enthusiasm for working on a wide variety of tasks (including those outside multiplayer)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to work closely with team members in other disciplines
- Passion for games
- Candidates must be eligible for full-time work in the USA. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
- Web development skills
- Experience with one or more database/storage technologies (e.g. Redis, MongoDB, SQL systems)
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Interested in this position? Send us an email with the position title and your personal information and let’s talk!
Reach out to us at
You may also like
Our studio continues to expand. We are looking for talented, dedicated people who are interested in building high-quality, fun games. Here is a list of other current openings: