Remote work or Allen, TX
The Senior Programmer should have many years of experience working in game development. Senior Programmers will architect, implement, and support systems for our games. They will interact with other departments to determine the requirements and evolving needs for the systems they build. They must be passionate about both games and the craft of creating them. They will actively participate in our highly collaborative work environment and contribute to the mentoring and growth of the programming staff.
- 8+ years of programming experience with at least one launched title/application
- Passion for games
- In-depth knowledge of game development
- Fluency in one or more programming languages, ideally including C# and C++
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly and efficiently
- Enthusiasm for working on a wide variety of tasks
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to work closely with team members in other disciplines
- Candidates must be eligible for full-time work in the USA. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
- Experience with the lifecycle of releasing Unreal 4 games (prototyping, optimization, launch, etc.)
- Experience with multiplayer gameplay, Unreal 4 multiplayer, and backend account systems
- Web development skills
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Deep knowledge of at least one area of Unreal 4 (animation, UMG, audio, etc)
Interested in this position? Send us an email with the position title and your personal information and let’s talk!
Reach out to us at
You may also like
Our studio continues to expand. We are looking for talented, dedicated people who are interested in building high-quality, fun games. Here is a list of other current openings: