Senior Technical Artist
US-based remote work or Allen, TX
The Senior Tech Artist should have many years of experience working in game development. They should have experience working in every major area of a 3D art asset pipeline. They should be excited to help architect and iterate new tools to help build next-gen content and further studio R&D efforts. They should take the lead working and collaborating with other departments to drive improvements to our development practices. Day-to-day tasks will include collaborating with other artists, programmers, and level designers to add new features and solve problems that come up.
- 5+ years minimum experience
- Expert level with Max and/or Maya
- Unreal experience (UE4)
- Performance- and optimization-driven art experience
- Expertise building and maintaining large-scale art pipelines
- Procedural environment expertise
- Shader expertise
- Strong proactive communication skills
- Enjoys solving problems and helping peers
- Candidates must be eligible for full-time work in the USA. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
- Specific Unreal system experience (ragdolls, physics, cloth, etc.)
- Experience rigging models for animation
- 3D modeling skills (props, weapons, characters, etc.)
Interested in this position? Send us an email with the position title and your personal information and let’s talk!
Reach out to us at
You may also like
Our studio continues to expand. We are looking for talented, dedicated people who are interested in building high-quality, fun games. Here is a list of other current openings: